Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Serendipitous



Yesterday was completely mental, folks. I swear, running into Jason from Voxtrot while I had this fucking magazine in my bag was the
least serendipitous thing to happen yesterday. The list goes on in a very small-world kind of way which I don't really have time to go into. I just woke up a few minutes early and thought I would share. It's funny that I can't recall the name of the party that everyone and a half was at last night because there was promotional shit hung up everywhere. Goes to show that an open bar will render promotional tools useless. I'll find out the name and post pictures later. One day. Eugh, for now I'm all hawked up on Red Bull.

1 comment:

shelana said...

i cant beleive this is the only sxsw update i got from you! :waits for report: