Tuesday, March 20, 2007

*dead*

Eugh, I've been imeeming SXSW for the past three hours and have only gotten through Wednesday. Fuck all! Bear with me people! You can go look at several things now but just to keep your mouths watering, here's a list of some of the bands I saw and took pictures of:

Bishop Allen, Scanners, Young Knives, Mumm-Ra, Keith Murray (We Are Scientists), The Sunshine Underground, The Automatic, Jamie T, Lily Allen, Razorlight, The Young Lords, Matt and Kim, Scissors for Lefty, Lo-Fi-Fink, Dengue Fever, The Gossip, Voxtrot, Pop Levi, Oh No! Oh My!, Tilly and the Wall, Thurston Moore, Hot Club de Paris, The Pigeon Detectives, The Blood Arm, The Holloways, Shitdisco, The Horrors, Locksley, Kings of Leon, and some random band called The Stooges.

Along with the pictures, I have a thousand emails to write and respond to, homework, and of course more concerts and parties this week. There's also the matter of my actual life and my paintings which by the way you can see now on my brand spankin newly updated WEBSITE. Hooray! I also keep hearing about this thing called sleep...

No comments: