Monday, January 29, 2007

Neglect



I just got home from French which I went to straight after the train up from DC that I caught right after a doctor's appointment that I rushed to this morning after a long meeting with my lawyer which I woke up at 7:30 am for only to realize too late that the shower I was standing under was pouring out cold water. Today has been the spastic cherry on top of a busy busy week. I'm sorry times a thousand for neglecting all of my friends. I swear I never get phone calls or texts normally but as soon as I was out of town my phone was chirping non-stop. But I neglected a lot of chirps and a lot of bloggorrhea. My life's pace doesn't look to be slowing down in the near future but have no fear, I will learn to make time for all my little chickadees and keep you posted on the events of my experience.

No comments: