Thursday, January 25, 2007

Konuere



This morning I made the executive decision not to buy tickets to see Bright Eyes. I used to listen to Bright Eyes every waking moment of the day a few years ago only to abruptly stop and never go back. I've heard a few tracks off of the next one and I'm kind of meh about them. I was one of the few people who actually liked Digital Ash, but it seems like he's not going to pursue that direction very much for now. At first I thought I would go to his show at Bowery Ballroom for nostalgic reasons but too many other shows have piled up. To me, going to see Conor play at Bowery was the equivalent of going to see Justin Timberlake play at Bowery. I would have done it for a $10 ticket. My nostalgia can be blocked very easily with a bloated ticket price. Oh well, it's sold out now and good riddance because I'm seeing three other shows there that same week. One more and I might have decided to just sleep on the Bowery floor.

No comments: