Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Albert Hammond, Jr.


Albert Hammond, Jr.

Albert Hammond, Jr.'s 40 minute album worth songs seemed to fly by last night at Bowery Ballroom. The room was packed and you could feel the love. Great show. At the after party, a British friend of mine pointed out a woman to me and told me it KT Tunstall. Not knowing who she was but feeling very drunk and goofy, I proceeded to approach her. *taps on shoulder* "Are you KT?" Cue woman giving me a comforting hug assuming that I must be her biggest fan. The next half hour was wasted politely listening to her talk about herself. Somehow, we eventually escaped from her vortex of self-absorption but couldn't resist going back for a bit more, pulling a face in a photo with her. Look for the results here in the near future. Anyway, back to Albert...quite spectacular. Click the caption for the full set of photos.

No comments: