Sunday, February 4, 2007

Dear Proenza Schouler,

You have made a mad woman out of me. I was so excited to walk into your pop-up store at Opening Ceremony last night and see your collection of super affordable clothes for Tar-Jay. But my excitement soon turned to despair when I discovered that your collection did not include those adorable yellow shoes in all of the sample pictures. Why must you tease me so?! I was thrown into a deeper depression when I found out the cutest little wind breaker in the world was completely out of stock. Why must the women of Manhattan buy up everything I like? The deepest cut had to be seeing all of those beautiful brown bustier dresses, filling my heart for a brief moment, only to find out they were all size 13. When I found out this dress wasn't going to be sold online either, it was almost too much to bear. I started searching for sharp objects. Where are all of these size 13 ladies that are going to buy this dress? Dearest Lazaro and Jack, if you are reading this, could you please send me a size 5? I just bought the windbreaker online but I feel a part of me is missing without that dress. Oh! And those yellow shoes.

Materialistically Yours,
Tiye

No comments: