Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Shawiiing

The downside of CMJ is being force fed bands that you just don't care two flying ducks about. The downside gets deeper when you're on meds and can't drink. The upside is I managed to see some good bands today. Here's a sneak peak at the pictures...


Jack Penate


Vampire Weekend


White Williams


The Deadly Syndrome

I must say, aside from White Williams' nonstop hotness, the most pleasant suprise of the day was The Deadly Syndrome. They were the last band of the day for me, but I stayed and enjoyed the whole show even though I'm sleep deprived...and now I'm home writing about it because I just wanted to share the news...I think that says a lot.

1 comment:

shelana said...

how was jack penate? i'm just a lil bit in love with him right now. i'd like to know how is live act was. when i was borrowing my sisters car, i was listening to radio1 on her sirius radio and he was on the live lounge show...it was good.